Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ebay! If you want to contact the seller directly, his name is Leo, his email is [email protected] - tell him Gary sent you. Or search for nuracing on ebay.

I would recommend professional installation though. The installation hardware they send is not good, and no instructions either.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Ebay! If you want to contact the seller directly, his name is Leo, his email is [email protected] - tell him Gary sent you. Or search for nuracing on ebay.

I would recommend professional installation though. The installation hardware they send is not good, and no instructions either.
Thanks I found it before you posted it. I have white car and was wondering how it'd look and luckily the pictures on eBay show it on a white car. Needless to say it looks horrible on white. Stands out to much and just looks out of place. Looks good on your car or even a black car. I'd have to get mine color matched.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
86 Posts
I think it is a great looking lip.

It needs some side-splitters and rear diffuser to complete the look. Just having a front lip looks out of place.

Then more low, spacers or wider wheels, paint matched grill surround... And down the rabbit hole we go.

·
Banned
325 Posts
I like it so much, its really gives a pretty look to your car and it is made up of carbon which is also good and not to rust like iron and also good for the different conditions of weather.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I will be buying this lip soon. I saw it on Ebay and love it! Does it lower the front end any? Is it lower than the bumper, if so, roughly how much? 1, 2 or more inches?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts