Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealer phoned yesterday to tell me I can get my first exterior choice (Starfire Pearl) at end of the month but with caramel instead of the black. Wondering if that makes the interior a little busy with 3 colors (caramel seats, black dash/console, and gray pillars and headliner). If the pillars and headliner were also black, I'd jump at it. Anyone? Thanks.....

·
Registered
516 Posts
I had that exact combination as my first choice. The caramel is really rich looking. I wound up with black w/ ecru because if I didn't, who knows when I would have got a car. Now that I have the ecru, I really like it. Seems easy to clean too. In my opinion, the black interior isn't as nice without the contrast of light and dark. Definitely not too busy.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I have White over black and I think it looks fantastic. I looked at the caramel and thought it looked nice with a black car.

It really depends on you. Do you like it or do you really have your heart set on black? I wouldn't worry about the "busy-ness" of it. The pillars/headliner are gray for a reason - so you don't notice them. If they were black, it would make the space seem smaller.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks CTers. Didn't think about the black pillars and headliner making the space seem smaller whereas the lighter gray opens it up a bit more. Good point. I'll likely go with it since everything else is on target with my original thoughts. Find out more on Monday. Dealer doesn't have the vehicle but says it will be here by month's end. I put down the deposit and was listed on April 23 so this is pretty quick by what I'm reading here and elsewhere. Fingers crossed....

·
Registered
60 Posts
Love the caramel

We love the caramel with our obsidian car. The color is so rich and nice looking that we decided to forgo the leather ( if caramel leather was available, we would have been all over it). The car looks great and not too busy inside at all.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I have the Starfire Pearl with the Nulux black interior. My first choice would have been with the caramel interior. Either way you'll be happy. Its just what you like.
For me the Pearl White exterior with the Black and Silver interior is great. Not too flashy, sophisticated.
My next CT200h I'll go with caramel next go around.
One endorsement is for the Navigation system with the back up camera. It is a great option. I turned down a caramel interior car without Navigation.
The flip up screen has many options and features beyond the maps and directions.

·
Registered
75 Posts
That is my exact combination and it looks great I luv it and I have had
many people complement on it think you will be happy with it

·
Registered
92 Posts
That is my exact combination and it looks great I luv it and I have had
many people complement on it think you will be happy with it

I would have loved to have the caramel in my fire agate, but that option wasn't available...ended up with the leather package

Baxter57, post a photo of your car! Sounds like a great combination!!

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
My last car was black leather interior and I wanted a change. I have a Smoky Granite Mica w/ Caramel interior and absolutely love it...definitely makes the car look more classy/higher end IMO.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts