Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have ct200h without inbuilt navigation in it.

How can I share my car speaker with cd player and external GPS. Say, if I am listening music using my cd player and suddenly external GPS gives some audio instructions like "turn left", I want the music from cd player paused till GPS audio instruction finish. How should I achieve this ?

I tried GPS with bluetooth, but the automatic switch does not happen.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I have ct200h without inbuilt navigation in it.

How can I share my car speaker with cd player and external GPS. Say, if I am listening music using my cd player and suddenly external GPS gives some audio instructions like "turn left", I want the music from cd player paused till GPS audio instruction finish. How should I achieve this ?

I tried GPS with bluetooth, but the automatic switch does not happen.
Hi Kulk.. unfortunately i think this is one thing that can not be done. You must be in BTA for the external GPS system on your smartphone to play over the CT's audio system... Load your music on to your phone and play it there when you are wanting to use your smartphone's navigation. R:)

oops... just reading again.. why are you using external GPS with your built in Nav????? Just kill the external GPS it seems... hmmm

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont have built in navigation :)

Hi Kulk.. unfortunately i think this is one thing that can not be done. You must be in BTA for the external GPS system on your smartphone to play over the CT's audio system... Load your music on to your phone and play it there when you are wanting to use your smartphone's navigation. R:)

oops... just reading again.. why are you using external GPS with your built in Nav????? Just kill the external GPS it seems... hmmm

Thanks for reply, but I dont have built in navigation.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts