Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Car Act bumpers are terrible and they argued with me about a refund for days. started a PayPal investigation and credit card protection claim.

Take a look at both the gap of the edges....not equal all the way around. Then look at the rounded hood and the straight edge of the new bumper it doesn't match the curve. The photo online shows no sign of it being this way. However, it could be because it was damaged in shipping. They laid the grill on the fragile top piece and the undercarriage protector and other stuff all on the bumper with no foam or cushion. They got cheap on the shipping protection in my opinion.
Vehicle Car Grille Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle Bumper

Hood Motor vehicle Wood Automotive exterior Bumper

Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive exterior

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
It was a Lexus ct200h bumper conversion. It was pretty junky after speaking with my painter. They pointed out all the flaws that existed. I'm not an expert in this area...it took heavy modifications to get half way right. The lip didn't match the slope of the hood. The bumper sticks straight out. And the new piece has what looks like an "underbite" because it sticks up and doesn't meet the bumper at all!

Bubba Gump is the best way to describe it. It has an underbite and slopes up and doesn't meet the hood at all. Compared to the photo ...the difference when actually put on is terrible.

You won't see it until it's on the car and lined up. I'm very upset. Check my other reviews on the company. Until they give me my money back, I'll keep posting.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts