1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have the OEM and CanvasBack. They both have pros and cons.

The CanvasBack is great because it extends all the way to the front seats with the rear seats folded down. Good for putting a bike in the back, etc.

The downside about CanvasBack is there are a million velcro tabs you have to set up. They suck, basically making it not worth it.

The OEM one is great, it just doesn't extend past the rear seats, making it unusable for carrying a bike.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I really like my Canvasback liner. I have two hounds that regularly ride in the back and this pretty much keeps the fur from getting into the carpet there. I'm not sure what the previous poster meant by the pain with the "tabs" as I was able in install in a couple minutes.

My only complaint, and it is a minor one at that, was that the cover did not fit completely flush against the corner on the passenger side, but rather covered it like a "curtain" forming a very small cubby in that corner. Still works very well though.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com Free App

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have the canvasback liner and have had no problems. Velcro tabs hold it in place. I installed it and haven't had a reason to move it. I normally drive with the rear seats up and cover works with out any problem seats up or down.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts