Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I just phoned 2 different dealerships in western Canada (different provinces) asking for the price on the new 17" F Sport rims. I was quoted $746 per rim both times. I noticed that Sewell is only asking $199 per rim. Even with shipping, duties, taxes and/or brokerage fees... it wouldn't even be close. Are we getting hosed up here on everything? Any other stories out there?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey guys. I just phoned 2 different dealerships in western Canada (different provinces) asking for the price on the new 17" F Sport rims. I was quoted $746 per rim both times. I noticed that Sewell is only asking $199 per rim. Even with shipping, duties, taxes and/or brokerage fees... it wouldn't even be close. Are we getting hosed up here on everything? Any other stories out there?

I do totally agree with you. I asked for two accessories : key card (800 $) and remote starter (750 $), all prices are prior taxation.

Saw the key card online somewhere for around 200 $.

·
Registered
10 Posts
That why we call them stealership.

But think this way, they have to pay alot to maintain their building.

And have to pay salesman and so on.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Yeah its total BS.

I am most likely going to buy the springs, remote start and trident wheels all at once from a dealership in the US when I go down there.
probably winter tires too while I'm at it lol

·
Registered
486 Posts
The Tibet autonomous region is located in the southwest of the People's Republic of China, the Tibetan plateau, the southwest of east longitude 78 ° to 99 ° 25 ' ', latitude 26 ° 44 'to 36 ° 32' between.​
lol thanks for the info kung fu panda

·
Registered
200 Posts
the prices for Lexus Canada are absurd...wow

1 - 6 of 6 Posts