Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

First post on the forums, would like to introduce you my 2017 CT200H with F-Sport Package. Fell in love with the colour of this car. Hope you all enjoy!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome
I m enjoying the fuel economy of it. I can't enjoy the sport mode in it because our roads are more 4x4 roads.

Last year, by October 1st,i ve reseted the overall fuel average and by April 1st i had an average of 6l/100km. I ve reseted again and all summer long it s been 4.8l/100km.
For me it s a big thing, i was getting 16l/100km in winter(nissan xtrail) and 11l/100km in summer.
With gas prices from 1.30$ per litre to 1.50$, i m saving a lot.

Enjoy it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome
I m enjoying the fuel economy of it. I can't enjoy the sport mode in it because our roads are more 4x4 roads.

Last year, by October 1st,i ve reseted the overall fuel average and by April 1st i had an average of 6l/100km. I ve reseted again and all summer long it s been 4.8l/100km.
For me it s a big thing, i was getting 16l/100km in winter(nissan xtrail) and 11l/100km in summer.
With gas prices from 1.30$ per litre to 1.50$, i m saving a lot.

Enjoy it.
Thanks! That's a great change from a SUV over to a hybrid. I was driving a Toyota Yaris Hatchback 5 M/T averaged 8.5L, so far with the current tank I've been averaging about 5.7L. I'm learning how the car reacts and under what conditions am I able to drive it as efficiently as possible. I'm so glad I made the change over to the CT200H.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts