Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few months ago I had an HS loaner for a day and hated it, I can't at all remember why though. Just a couple days ago I sat in one again and loved it, and read all the stats, etc and was very impressed (with everything but MPG).

I definitely like my CT overall better, but there are so many things from the HS and maybe even some of the other Lexus vehicles that I'd very much like to pilfer.

Starting with this..Their mouse lights up blue underneath, ours doesnt..I'm not positive if its the same size or if the entire control would have to be replaced, but I'll definitely be looking into this.

Another thing that really bothers me is the lack of cooled seats.. And the lack of any type of real trim in the CT..

Don't even get me started about our lack of Mark Levinson..

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
I know! SERIOUSLY~ Let's do some R&D. My friend owns a HS. I'll consult with him.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know! SERIOUSLY~ Let's do some R&D. My friend owns a HS. I'll consult with him.
How does he like it? It's really grown on me but I know the sales haven't been well.

If you get a chance to measure the dimensions of his mousetracker and then measure the dimensions of yours that could help..Then figure out if its a blue LED in there..? Or just a plain white LED with a blue plastic surround inserted under the mouse.

P.S. Seriously, for seat coolers..I would pay thousands.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I didn't care for seat coolers until I experienced them in the IS200 loaner I got while my car was having venture shield installed... now I think they're clutch and I would've LOVED to have them in my CT to cool my loins.

Back on track... I think I may have read that the IS custom sunshield fits our car? Then again... I could be making that up.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Clutch!

·
Registered
193 Posts
A few months ago I had an HS loaner for a day and hated it, I can't at all remember why though. Just a couple days ago I sat in one again and loved it, and read all the stats, etc and was very impressed (with everything but MPG).

I definitely like my CT overall better, but there are so many things from the HS and maybe even some of the other Lexus vehicles that I'd very much like to pilfer.

Starting with this..Their mouse lights up blue underneath, ours doesnt..I'm not positive if its the same size or if the entire control would have to be replaced, but I'll definitely be looking into this.

Another thing that really bothers me is the lack of cooled seats.. And the lack of any type of real trim in the CT..

Don't even get me started about our lack of Mark Levinson..
Have Mark Levinson, love it! Had ventilated seats in my IS250, must admit I do miss them in the CT.

Love the illuminated control, anyone found out of it fits the CT?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts