Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello and thanks in advance for your help. I've fallen in love with a 13 ct200h and I want to use it to drive myself, my small dog, and my important belongings across country to take up my new residence on the west coast. I have a Thule roof box I've used for years with my old Subie, and need to know two things ASAP:

1. Is there a roof rack for this car that will handle the weight of a roof box and bike rack?

2. How much will such a setup impact the performance and fuel economy?

I have the car on hold at a local dealership, and probably can hold them off for another day or so tops, so I have to figure this out pretty quickly. Any and all help much appreciated.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I honestly think that may be a question you can quickly ask the dealer of your car or the roof rack and box.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I also think that you should go to the car dealer. He is the only person who can advise you the best solution for your question.
Once a friend of mine suggested me a website. I remember that on the I have read a blog on vehicles where I have read something which was related to the same issue as yours. You can visit the site here, you might get any solution.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts