Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

I am looking to buy a 2012-2013 CT. Have some basic questions I hope someone can help me out with.

1: Is there any difference in the 2 models? I am think I want the F sport package.

2: How is the ride? I drive a lot of highway miles (approx 25,000) a year.

3. Sound sytem. How is it? Is the bluetooth handsfree telephone good? I will be using that a lot for work calls

3.Actual MPG

4.Where to buy in California? Private party or Lexus ceritfied pre owned?

Hope someone can help me with this!

Looking forward to any input

·
Registered
383 Posts
Hey guys!

I am looking to buy a 2012-2013 CT. Have some basic questions I hope someone can help me out with.

1: Is there any difference in the 2 models? I am think I want the F sport package.

2: How is the ride? I drive a lot of highway miles (approx 25,000) a year.

3. Sound sytem. How is it? Is the bluetooth handsfree telephone good? I will be using that a lot for work calls

3.Actual MPG

4.Where to buy in California? Private party or Lexus ceritfied pre owned?

Hope someone can help me with this!

Looking forward to any input
Welcome to the forum! If you search the pages of the forum you'l find pretty much every answer to your question (except maybe for the where to buy in Cali question).

you're not going to go wrong with the CT unless you have some unreal expectations. I'm getting about 42-45MPG with a 60-40 mix of highway-city driving. Sound system is marginal but with simple upgrades you can make it sound a lot better.
it's a sporty looking car but you are not going to win any drag races, and I think that is what most people who have beefs with the CT complain about (and the sun visors).

·
Registered
57 Posts
FYI you can retrofit 2014 sunvisors onto the early cars for $68 from Sewell.

OP you might want to look at a new car, the 2014 had significant upgrades from the earlier cars in terms of ride, noise, comfort and appearance. Some performance mapping too, but mileage stays the same. The 2014 F Sport has a very good ride and handles well. I would say it is firm but completely acceptable for my wife who doesn't give a hoot about handling.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts