Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a new Canadian Version of the CT 200h F-Sport. It appears we have different front and back bumpers to the US Versions that have been posted here.

Also, really like the all black interior in the F-Sport vs. the black/tan or the regular Ct's

Hope you enjoy the pictures...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
It is a bit blurry in one of the pics, but did it come with the standard chrome shifter? I also find it interesting that the Canadian CT comes with F-Sport front end with F-Sport upper grill and without F-Sport lower grill. While in the US the F-Sports come with standard CT front end with an F-Sport upper and lower grill

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tonic: The leather is perforated, a little nicer then the Premium version in the CT 200h

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Darkrider says: It is a bit blurry in one of the pics, but did it come with the standard chrome shifter? I also find it interesting that the Canadian CT comes with F-Sport front end with F-Sport upper grill and without F-Sport lower grill. While in the US the F-Sports come with standard CT front end with an F-Sport upper and lower grill

Sorry for the quality of the pictures, it is a F-Sport Shifter, and the front bumper is the wider F-Sport version lower grill, maybe need two picures side by side to see the difference.

What we can't get up here in the Great White North are the Trident F-Sport rims...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is a bit blurry in one of the pics, but did it come with the standard chrome shifter? I also find it interesting that the Canadian CT comes with F-Sport front end with F-Sport upper grill and without F-Sport lower grill. While in the US the F-Sports come with standard CT front end with an F-Sport upper and lower grill
darkride: I have attached a better picture of the chrome shifter...John

Attachments

·
Registered
296 Posts
The back bumper there is totally a diference! For the front one also the lower parthas different shape than the Us version! Look lower on the Canadian one!

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Thanks John for up-close picture.

Here are pictures of the different F-Sport models around the world.

Canada:

USA:

Australia:

UK:

It seems as though Canada and Australia have same F-Sport model with F-Sport kits with upper F-Sport grill but standard lower grill. While USA keeps standard front bumper but adds upper & lower F-Sport grills. And the UK does it a bit differently by giving F-Sport body kits along with front & upper F-Sport grills.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks John for up-close picture.

Here are pictures of the different F-Sport models around the world.

Canada:

USA:

Australia:

UK:

It seems as though Canada and Australia have same F-Sport model with F-Sport kits with upper F-Sport grill but standard lower grill. While USA keeps standard front bumper but adds upper & lower F-Sport grills. And the UK does it a bit differently by giving F-Sport body kits along with front & upper F-Sport grills.

In Australia, the final release F Sport do come with the lower f-sport grill though.

My pics below CT200H_F_Sport_Front.jpg

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Whitehat: I just had the F-Sport lower grille changed out thanks to Calgary Lexus. Lexus Canada is still tied in knots and Calgary Lexus was quite helpful in taking the correct F-Sport grille off of an inbound vehicle to help me out, pictures to follow...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Whitehat: I just had the F-Sport lower grille changed out thanks to Calgary Lexus. Lexus Canada is still tied in knots and Calgary Lexus was quite helpful in taking the correct F-Sport grille off of an inbound vehicle to help me out, pictures to follow...
Woots.... good on ya!

Can't wait on those pictures.

IMO, the front of the F Sport Ct200H is too docile for my taste. Looking for ideas to spruce it up.

·
Banned
325 Posts
Yeah its also my favorite. I like it so much and recently i changed my car color and UK color looks very impressive on it.Its very graceful.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts