Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased 2015 Advance Plus and trying to install a rear view mirror dash cam. I have also bought the hardwire kit with the three different fuse connectors. The big problem is I cannot locate the internal fuse box to connect to. I know its possible to connect to the room light but I feel safer to connect to the fuse box as the dash cam has 24hr parking mode. Your help would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Just purchased 2015 Advance Plus and trying to install a rear view mirror dash cam. I have also bought the hardwire kit with the three different fuse connectors. The big problem is I cannot locate the internal fuse box to connect to. I know its possible to connect to the room light but I feel safer to connect to the fuse box as the dash cam has 24hr parking mode. Your help would be much appreciated.
Hi
It’s located behind the glovebox. Remove the panel under it and you’ll see the white fuse box cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Stormchaser, I removed the panel you said a few days ago, I've just done the same again using a light and found it tucked away underneath. Thanks Stormchaser for your help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts