Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Gang! Got in my first at-fault accident in 15 years. Luckily its just appearance and nothing mechanical and I doubt there is any frame damage. But does anyone have recommendations on getting this fixed without spending an arm and a leg? I don't mind getting a new bumper like the 21 IS F + edition I've seen just concerned about the fit. I have a 2014 F-Sport in the Atlanta area. Thanks in advance!
Automotive parking light Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting Automotive tire
Car Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting Hood

·
Super Moderator
2016 Blue Lexus CT200h F-Sport
280 Posts
The head light and hood seem a little off as well, or is that just the pictures? Otherwise, that's just a scrape on the bumper and no real damage is done. I wouldn't even replace it, I'd just live with it and pop the cover back on flush. But since you've already got the facelift bumper, there's not much to upgrade. You can keep the same bumper, go to the older version, or try one of the aftermarket body kits.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The head light and hood seem a little off as well, or is that just the pictures? Otherwise, that's just a scrape on the bumper and no real damage is done. I wouldn't even replace it, I'd just live with it and pop the cover back on flush. But since you've already got the facelift bumper, there's not much to upgrade. You can keep the same bumper, go to the older version, or try one of the aftermarket body kits.
Thanks for the reply! The headlight and hood are a little off and it isn't just the picture. I haven't purchased anything just yet. I have a feeling if I get the bumper and headlight aligned correctly, the hood will be straightened out as well.

·
Super Moderator
2016 Blue Lexus CT200h F-Sport
280 Posts
Thanks for the reply! The headlight and hood are a little off and it isn't just the picture. I haven't purchased anything just yet. I have a feeling if I get the bumper and headlight aligned correctly, the hood will be straightened out as well.
It might just be a simple case of... .take it all apart , and then carefully put it all back together again, making sure to align everything. Stuff might just be knocked out of alignment. And when you take it apart, you can check for other damage underneath. And maybe you can bend/shape/mold some of the parts back better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts