Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone with an older 2011 or 2012 CT notice a gap developing between their front bumper and fenders? I know this is a common problem with the 2nd gen IS's. Not sure if there is an easy fix? The gap is probably 1/8 inch between the bumper and fender. Mine us happening just on my passenger side.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
414 Posts
No gap on mine

·
Registered
352 Posts
Does anyone with an older 2011 or 2012 CT notice a gap developing between their front bumper and fenders? I know this is a common problem with the 2nd gen IS's. Not sure if there is an easy fix? The gap is probably 1/8 inch between the bumper and fender. Mine us happening just on my passenger side.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

How about a photo so we know what/where to look?

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I just uploaded 3 images. The side that bothered me the most was the passenger side. However after just observing the gap on a brand new 2014 CT today i'm no longer concerned as the gap on that car was much bigger than mine. However that car was a dark graphite color which hides it better, mine being white I guess it shows up more. I can alter the gap but adjusting the bolt and fitment to the plastic undertray. Pulling the bumper away from the undertray while tightening the bolts lessens the overall gap.

·
Registered
842 Posts
I finally remembered to look at mine. There is no gap at all on my car, either side. But I bet that if you showed it to a dealer they would say it is within tolerances. No matter what it is.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts