Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the CT about 2 months ago and love it - and coming from three consecutive RXs that is saying quite a bit.
But I am haveing some occassional (probably about once a week) problems with the BTA (Blue Tooth Audio) and my iPhone.
Setup went very painlessly and when it works it is very convenient and the sound is very good. But about once a week, I will get into the car and it will not connect through the Blue Tooth to the iPhone 4. Occassionally I can get the car to notice it by turning the BlueTooth off and on on the iPhone, but more often I will have to go through the entire setup proceedure again. (And no - I am not sitting on the iPhone, it is always put on the console, generally in the hole for the accessory stand.)
Don't know whether this is an Apple problem or a Lexus one. The phone worked fine in the RX350 - but that car did not support BTA, only the normal blue tooth for the phone.
Anyone have this problem and/or a solution? It happens often enough to be annoying.
Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have an iPhone 4 and from time to time my CT will activate the iPod portion of my phone but doesn't connect the bluetooth so my iPod is being played by the phone's speakers. It's really frustrating.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I haven't noticed any issues with my iPhone 4 connecting.

·
Registered
25 Posts
That happens to me from time to time too, just got to live with it.
I usually just turn the BT off and on again on the iphone, and then manually click the "connect" button on the BT page in Audio, and it will connect.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
I usually just use Bluetooth for calls and connect the phone via USB for audio. It just seems to work better that way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts