Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got back from a short 4 day trip and my tree pooped all over the car due to a heavy storm followed by a scorching sun to bake it in.

I’m usually pretty good about washing out all the gunk right away, but this time it was too late. The gunk that was directly on the paint washed off with no problems and on the clear bra as well. But the clear bra was left with brown tinge deposits that looks like they permanently stained the plastic. I read those to be iron deposits from the dropped seeds and leaves baked on. I tried removing it with some Goo Gone, but no results.

Any suggestions on what else to try? Also, if replacing isthe only option, I don’t mind that either. Any recommendations on clear bras? Idon’t want a cheap one that will eventually turn yellow after a couple of months.

Thanks for the help!!

·
Registered
Lexus ES
2 Posts
I covered my car in the F-Performance film because I knew what it can do. As a result, our car has not changed in appearance, and small traces of external influences usually disappear after a couple of hours in the hot sun.

·
Registered
Lexus ES
2 Posts
The F-Performance film is the best choice on the market in my opinion. On my car, it has passed the test of time and proved that it works, and at the same time, it is completely invisible on the body.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts