Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a 2012 CPO Fire Agate Pearl for a second car/dog hauler on Saturday. I always like the looks of the CT300h, but I never realized how cheap they were, so I pulled the trigger trading in my 2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road. Looking forward to almost 3X the MPG. Still going to be slow, but it's a beater so whatever, the 996 Turbo is the fast car anyway. Is there anything I should do to the car that you guys think is an automatic "mod" for the car?

·
Registered
61 Posts
We just bought a '12 in Fire Agate as well. Very happy so far. The only mods done so far, is LED's in the licence plate lights, Lexus tire valve caps, rubber cargo tray (for the dog), and remote starter.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excellent choice! I am thinking of getting one of those hammocks for the rear seating area for my dog. She is an English chocolate lab so she is probably too big for the rear cargo area.

I am thinking of getting a remote starter that is connected to my iPhone. Does anyone have any experience with those?

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have a VERY large black lab, and he fits fine in the back of our CT, though he's more comfy with half of the rear seat folded down.

As for the remote start, I have an appt with a local car audio shop to get one installed. I'll follow up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts