Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I have a problem with my Bluetooth system in Lexus Ct 200h 2012.with connection to Bluetooth adapter there is no sound, I tried 4 phones and also external Bluetooth adapter and it's always a dead silence, when I see that music is playing on my device. No problem with radio stations and aux connection. Can anyone help me with this?maybe problem with device updates, can someone send me a Link to update device?

·
Registered
Lexus CT200h Business Line Pro , 2011, Tungsten Pearl
57 Posts
Does BT work when using your phone for calling? There is a separate setting in the car's menu on the NAV screen where you can select the BT source for audioplayer.

Maybe this post is what you're looking for

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can you make a photo where I can change bt source for audioplayer?because in my Bluetooth options for 2012 there is only connections to phones and no option for selection phone calling or audio in Bluetooth section

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have this kind of shitty multimedia and Bluetooth from my phone is automatically connected to hands free.i checked it and hands free have volume, but with telephone apps (youtube, Spotify etc.)there is dead silence.when I try to switch off calls in my Bluetooth connection from phone Bluetooth is switching off also and there is no connections in Bluetooth car

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And Bluetooth called hands free in Hebrew, otherwise in English it is Bluetooth. And how to switch off hands free and switch on audio in this multimedia I have no idea

·
Registered
Lexus CT200h Business Line Pro , 2011, Tungsten Pearl
57 Posts
You have an aftermarket Multimedia set/screen It was not original factory fitted in your car or any CT.

Best thing for you to do is find out what brand it is and look in the manual so you can change the settings.

Having said that, it does fit nice and clean especially how they fitted the small dial and buttons in that space. Looks original😊

Good luck!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts