Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from my dealer and they did not have a solution for adjusting my bluetooth volume. It seems the volume can only be adjusted once a call is made. So if you are driving and you press any of the bluetooth buttons before a call is made the car voice can hardly be heard, forget it if the air is on or the window is open. I have a non GPS display and needless to say disappointed. I did request that the dealer try to get some more info from Lexus Corporate and will just have to wait till see if there might be some fix. :mad:

·
Registered
121 Posts
That is odd because when I press the bluetooth button I find her voice is way too loud! And I have used it at both highway and garage locations. Can you compare the volume level to another non nav vehicle at the dealer (if there is one of course).
I do have my bass and treble setting to +2 thouhg (but don't know if they are a factor when talking to her). I also have non nav.
On a side note my son was trying to pair his iPod while we were driving and she said that it is unsafe to do this while moving and we couldn't proceed with the pairing - I was impressed.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Just got back from my dealer and they did not have a solution for adjusting my bluetooth volume. It seems the volume can only be adjusted once a call is made. So if you are driving and you press any of the bluetooth buttons before a call is made the car voice can hardly be heard, forget it if the air is on or the window is open. I have a non GPS display and needless to say disappointed. I did request that the dealer try to get some more info from Lexus Corporate and will just have to wait till see if there might be some fix. :mad:
Not sure what you are saying here. What are Bluetooth Buttons? You have a Non-Nav CT is that right? Changing the Volume of the Woman's Voice for Hands-free needs to be done at the radio controls. The Manual indicates it can be done using your voice. It doesn't work. I think other people are having this same problem. I need to go check how to do it at the car, but I will post more here soon. Maybe I should make a video and post to youtube.. :p

I initially found the woman's voice way to loud too and adjusted it down. Now it is good for when parked, but then at higher speeds I can't hear her well. Need a middle ground. I'm going to check the setting now...

·
Registered
391 Posts
Hi I did a video on how to adjust the voice guidance volume for the Non-Nav CT.

You can find it here:

Roger's CT

Hope it helps! R:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts