Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an iPhone 4, and the Bluetooth Audio is AMAZING in the CT200h. It works every time I get into the car. Sometimes it will resume what I was playing on Spotify, and other times it will switch to the iPod, haven't figured out why yet, but I like how it just works without having to press any buttons or connect anything.

The problem I'm having is that sometimes when I switch to another source like SAT or CD, and then go back to Bluetooth Audio I can't get it to reconnect to my iPhone until I have shut off the car, and turned the car back on. Does anyone have any ideas why this is and any work arounds to fix this issue?

While I'm here, does anyone know how to make the display on the stereo SCROLL the artist or the title (or both).. I have to hit the text button to see the rest of it, but I would really love for it to SCROLL so I can always see the full display without having to press any buttons.

·
Registered
371 Posts
While I'm here, does anyone know how to make the display on the stereo SCROLL the artist or the title (or both).. I have to hit the text button to see the rest of it, but I would really love for it to SCROLL so I can always see the full display without having to press any buttons.
Another oops in the Lexus audio department... No scrolling.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I found that I can click the "connect" button on the BT audio menu to reconnect to my iPhone. It just sucks that it disconnects.
Anyway to do that through the voice commands so I don't have to fumble with the radio while driving? LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts