Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have had my ct for about 2 months now it’s a none nav car and turn the Bluetooth up all the way up to 4 whatever that means but i still can’t hear who I’m talking to that well, i half to turn my a/c off to hear them i never had this problem with other Lexus so i don’t think is just me being hard of hearing or anything ;-) just want to know if any one besides me has had this issue. and if so what did they do to fix it

·
Registered
115 Posts
check your phone volume. i have non-NAV and my bluetooth is fine when i talk. no need to turn off A/C.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I have had my ct for about 2 months now it’s a none nav car and turn the Bluetooth up all the way up to 4 whatever that means but i still can’t hear who I’m talking to that well, i half to turn my a/c off to hear them i never had this problem with other Lexus so i don’t think is just me being hard of hearing or anything ;-) just want to know if any one besides me has had this issue. and if so what did they do to fix it
No problems at all with mine, folks come through loud and clear. =]

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
No problems here either. What do you mean by level 4 ? Mine is on 11 or 12 usually for a louder volume.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No problems here either. What do you mean by level 4 ? Mine is on 11 or 12 usually for a louder volume.
thats just it when i got the car it was on 2 and so i turned it all the way up and all i got was 4. I guess im just going to take it in to the dealer and see what they half to say.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts