Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed on models out side Australia.Blue Tooth Streaming is avabalie.I can only use my phone on Blue Tooth.
It would be nice to do so with my music from my smart phone.
As I took a new Pirus C for a test run.I was able to do so in this far cheaper car.
If any one has any ideas how I cam make my car do this please.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Good point. The new Camry in Australia has blind spot detection, auto highbeam and blue tooth streaming. The corolla has text to voice capabilities.
The Ct 200h at 2-3 x the price has none of these. Lexus risks continuing to be seen as the 'old man alternative' and losing sales to BMW and Audi if it doesn't lift its technological game particularly in Australia.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Bluetooth

I have my iphone connected to my CT via Bluetooth. I not only can make and receive calls but I can play music and control it from the steering wheel. Means I don't have to plug it in with wires trailing from the centre console.

·
Registered
609 Posts
You just need to setup your BT audio. If you have NAV it is easy to do. If don't have NAV you will have to dug out your manuals.

·
Registered
71 Posts
There is NO bluetooth streaming available in Australia for the CT. There is only very limited voice tagging rather than voice control. Why? Cost cutting most likely.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts