Lexus CT200h Forums banner

Blue color on dash

Tags
blue color dash
6K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  gabriel70607 
#1 ·
I noticed that even on normal mode the blue light seems to disappear under acceleration and returns when driving slower. I also think the blue light dims so often. Is this normal? Does the blue light signify eco?

#3 ·
From owner's manual:

ECO lamp and SPORT lamp
When sport mode is selected, the SPORT lamp (red) will illuminate.
When all of the following conditions are satisfied and the Eco-friendly driving, the ECO lamp (blue) will illuminate:
• When driving with the shift position in D
• When either normal mode or Eco mode are selected, and EV drive mode is not in use
• The vehicle speed is 80 mph (130 km/h) or below.
(Eco-friendly driving is when the needle of the HSI is in the Eco area).

#6 ·
Direct from the Lexus Manual:

Pg. 684.

"Press the “DISP” switch to display the SETTING screen while the vehicle is stopped, and then press and hold the “DISP” switch to display the customize mode screen. [...]

If you DON'T have nav,

"Press the “DISP” switch and select the “METER” or “VEHICLE” and press and hold the “DISP” switch."

and then, whether you do have nav or not,

"Press the “DISP” switch and select [ECO LAMP], and then press and hold the “DISP” switch. Press the “DISP” switch and select [KEEP ON], and then press and hold the “DISP” switch.

You're done!

#8 ·
Direct from the Lexus Manual: Pg. 684. "Press the “DISP” switch to display the SETTING screen while the vehicle is stopped, and then press and hold the “DISP” switch to display the customize mode screen. [...] If you DON'T have nav, "Press the “DISP” switch and select the “METER” or “VEHICLE” and press and hold the “DISP” switch." and then, whether you do have nav or not, "Press the “DISP” switch and select [ECO LAMP], and then press and hold the “DISP” switch. Press the “DISP” switch and select [KEEP ON], and then press and hold the “DISP” switch. You're done!
I don't have the eco lamp or sports lamp in my setting

I don't have the eco lamp or sports lamp in my setting
mine car is 2012 luxury and don't have the blue and red light in dashboard

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.