Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'M NOT A DEALER OR OWN A STORE, I just have many sets of wheels for each of my cars.

FIRST SET:

For sale as very clean set of Blitz Technospeed Z1 real 3 piece wheels

specs:
bolt pattern - 5x100 for lexus CT200h, toyota corolla/matrix/etc, scion FRS/FR-S, Subaru models etc
rim size 18x8.5" et+41 (ALL 4 wheels) 5x100. Fits ct very flush up front and about 5-8mm in on the rear.

all 4 have high disk so it will clear big brake calipers/bbk
Color - Polish lip with rare special Blitz Silver with gold rivets

Comes with Michelin PS3 tires 225/40/18 with about 65%.

Unable to post pics, please pm me your email address and I will forward you pics.

RARE IN COLOR, BOLT PATTERN AND SIZE.

Price $2000 - FIRM. No trades.

SECOND SET:

For Sale Volk Racing Volks TE-37/TE37 in original WHITE with Blue stickers (ALL sticker on inner barrel intact)
specs:
bolt pattern - 5x100 for lexus CT200h, toyota corolla/matrix/etc, scion FRS/FR-S, Subaru models etc
rim size 18x8.5" et+41 (ALL 4 wheels) 5x100. Fits ct very flush up front and about 5-8mm in on the rear.

all 4 have low disk so spacers are needed (also have multiple spacer setups and ARP extended bolts sold separately)
Color - Factory Volk White with blue sticker (original color from volk, no refinished)

Comes with Falken tires 225/40/18 with about 95% +.

Unable to post pics, please pm me your email address and I will forward you pics.

RARE IN COLOR, BOLT PATTERN AND SIZE.

Price $2200 - FIRM. No trades.

For for those that ask about mpg. These wheels with the tires are lighter and stronger as well as bigger than the stock and I got more mpg from it. But of course each persons driving habits are different. My average mpg with OEM 17" with OEM Michelin tires was 42-43mpg,. With the Blitz wheel setup my average was 44-45mpg, and with the Volk setup was 45-47mpg.

CASH ONLY, PICK UP ONLY IN SOCAL WALNUT, NO TRADES!!!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts