Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Highly doubt it can be adjusted. Not a big deal IMO, it's right near the wheel where your hands should be, so it's within hands reach and easy to turn off. It's only happened a couple of times to me. You could always drive like the rest of the Massholes here and just not use your blinker! ;)

· Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Bill, you don't notice the green flashing emblem on the dash while driving? (BTW - I'm not trying to be a wise guy w/ that comment).

· Premium Member
1,101 Posts
I have to laugh at JimmyC's.... "Massholes". That is HILARIOUS!

Mine does that daily on my way to work, on one mild right turn. I have to remember to turn it off each time. It's no biggie for me, but that's the only time it happens. I think it would bother me more if it happened more often.

Yes, I like that it has a quiet signal noise, but that means you can easily forget it if you have the music on. ;-)

Lastly, can I rant for a hot sec. I despise INCONSIDERATE people that don't use their turn signals or the people WITHOUT brake lights. Those two thing ANNOY the crap of out me. Ugggghhh.... (can you tell?) ha-ha
Everyone in New England knows that term! :) I'm proud to say I wasn't born here (I'm from NY)!

That's funny "a hot sec", I haven't heard that term before!

And yes, I too DESPISE people who don't use them. I always joke with my son telling him I guess their car didn't come with blinkers. Or joke to myself that it must cost $ to use them or something.

The other thing that drives me nuts is when it's a dark rainy day and people don't have their headlights on and you can barely see them on the highway. It's as dangerous as hell!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.