Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been on the CT200h wait list since March for either a black with ecru interior or a grey with black interior. Dealer just offered me a black-on-black this month if I want it, otherwise, he says he can't honor the lease deal we agreed upon in March (says dealer incentives are expiring 6/30).

What are your thoughts on the black-on-black, and on the general proposition of a dealer pulling back from an agreed-upon deal?

·
Registered
516 Posts
Been on the CT200h wait list since March for either a black with ecru interior or a grey with black interior. Dealer just offered me a black-on-black this month if I want it, otherwise, he says he can't honor the lease deal we agreed upon in March (says dealer incentives are expiring 6/30).

What are your thoughts on the black-on-black, and on the general proposition of a dealer pulling back from an agreed-upon deal?
I'd say go for it....I have black w/ Ecru...love it but would have liked black interior too. The only difference in the black interior is it gets a little bit hotter and no contrast of two colors...but, hides the dirt better. You'll love the car in any color of your mention...it's awesome and the fact of the lease being the same...given the rarity of these cars now, getting the same lease from a few months ago probably isn't a bad thing.

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
I have a black on black with tinted windows. Here are some pics if it will help you make a decision. Black on black, first choice of mine.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Love it

We have the black on black and love it. We started looking right around the time of the tsunami so supply quickly became very restrained. Originally we planned to try and find a grey CT, but ended up taking the black on black to keep from having to wait forever. No regrets at all. Especially with the windows tinted, the car looks great!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts