Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to decide between the black and gray leather interior for the CT with Nebula Gray exterior. I have found a post with a picture of the gray interior - but does anyone have a picture of the black leather interior?

Thanks in advance for any help :)

·
Premium Member
661 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
If it helps, my ideal color combo was smokey granite with grey leather after seeing the same color combo in the is250 at the dealership. When a ct finally came in close to my ideal, I jumped on it. It had all my desired features with the exception of black leather instead of gray. I am extremely happy with the black. After talking with a service man at the dealership about the new nebula gray color, I mentioned that I was considering gray leather rather than my black. He told me that the gray leather tends to get discolored from new jeans or other new pants and he thought black was a better interior color. I don't know if he was just saying this to make me feel better or not.

The nebula gray looks really good. I almost wish I waited (but not really). I'm really enjoying the CT.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Jamin, that does help. Smokey Granite was the color I'd wanted as well, but once I found out they were discontinuing the color for 2012 - I couldn't find one in my area. I'm hoping the new Nebula Gray, while lighter, won't be too far removed from the Smokey Granite.

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Someone had just posted a pic of their new Nebula Gray SE and I have to say it's a very sexy color. I think it would look very good with Grey outisde, and grey leather inside with the black contrast of the dash and lighter grey roof lining. I would say go with this if you can. I went with Black leather because I love black on black and well we didn't get the option of grey leather or caramel & white nuluxe in Canada.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts