Lexus CT200h Forums banner

Bikes and the CT

Tags
bikes
5K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  sdale944 
#1 ·
My wife and I went mountain-biking this past weekend, and sucessfully put both bikes (with front wheels off) in the cargo area.

#3 ·
Reposting this from another bike rack question thread....so you don't get your interiors dirty and still enjoy your bikes:

I own two bicycle shops and now a CT200H. Invest in the Curt receiver hitch...it mounts in about 15 easy DIY minutes and then any 1.25" trailer hitch mounted bike rack will work great. Don't destroy the fuel economy of these great cars by carrying your bikes on the roof. I prefer the Yakima Holdup model because nothing touches my bikes , just the tires. Fits anything from kids bikes to 29er mtn bikes without any rack adjustments. I deliver sold bikes to customers every day and they really appreciate the way this rack coddles their bikes.

#6 ·
The Stick Up grabs the top tube of the bike which is also very secure, but I carry new customer bikes quite often and prefer the Hold Up so that the rack does not touch the new paint job on the bike (Hold-up grabs the top of the front tire. Both are very secure though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.