Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a recommendation for the best product to treat the CT200h's dash, door interiors and other non-leather areas?

I've been using Lexol vinyl protectant. I trust Lexol for leather but wonder whether something else might be better for the other areas.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
I use Lexol for leather and Lexol's premium in car vinyl cleaner with UV protection for vinyl.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
LOL. You a surfer?

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
NICE!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Does anyone have a recommendation for the best product to treat the CT200h's dash, door interiors and other non-leather areas?

I've been using Lexol vinyl protectant. I trust Lexol for leather but wonder whether something else might be better for the other areas.
303 aerospace protectant, great stuff.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I use Armor All for everything, including a quick clean up on the leather. Works great on a lot of exterior plastic too, but I haven't found a place on the exterior of my CT to use it yet.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I use Lexol for leather and Lexol's premium in car vinyl cleaner with UV protection for vinyl.
I'm going to give this a try.

I use Armor All for everything, including a quick clean up on the leather. Works great on a lot of exterior plastic too, but I haven't found a place on the exterior of my CT to use it yet.

Armor All!? That stuffs so shiny and greasy :eek:

·
Registered
410 Posts
I use 303 also. It's great!

·
Registered
71 Posts
So Lexol Vinyl works for all surfaces...door panels, dash, even the NuLux?

I'm always afraid to use anything on the dash because I'm afraid of using the wrong thing & causing it to dry out & crack from the sun & heat exposure.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Yes. It works for everything except leather.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I use Zaino cleaner on my seats and dash and the Zaino leather conditioner on my seats. When I get my CT, I'll probably only use the cleaner on the seats and dash.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I used a Meguiars vinyl conditioning product that I would not recommend. I applied and wiped off as directed, but after it dried there was a white residue left in the vinyl crevasses. It looked like my dash had dandruff. I still haven't been able to completely get rid of it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts