Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
nice man! i just asked in the other forum if you happen to have a mod list. i was holding off modding my CT but thinking about picking up the entire TRD kit soon and possibly swapping my rims next year.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice man! i just asked in the other forum if you happen to have a mod list. i was holding off modding my CT but thinking about picking up the entire TRD kit soon and possibly swapping my rims next year.
I will be at the Concept 3 Open House on Saturday if you want to see in person. I will PM you mod list.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Wow... Ive been following your car for a while and i love how it looks. SEXINESS! I do have a question, Do you have the angle eyes on your headlight surround? If so I was curious where you got that mod installed and if you have already done a write-up on them?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow... Ive been following your car for a while and i love how it looks. SEXINESS! I do have a question, Do you have the angle eyes on your headlight surround? If so I was curious where you got that mod installed and if you have already done a write-up on them?
I had my halos professionally installed at El Stig Garage - El Stig Garage | Automotive Lighting and Retrofits

·
Registered
57 Posts
WOW!!

That looks awesome!!!!!!! El Stig did a great job on them!!

Honestly slightly jealous of your car :p

She looks great! Great Photos1

1 - 20 of 37 Posts