Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
Like most people, I'm attracted to this car because of the fuel efficiency and looks. We already have a SUV for "family outings", but for the CT200h owners, anyone tried fitting a baby car seat in the back? Does it fit?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah we're not even parents yet, so I don't really have any experience with how much room we'll be needing. That is a little concerning regarding the lack of space. I'm starting to understand why my friend has two SUVs!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Rear Facing seats will be difficult to "fit" without giving up front seat comfort. I tried to fit your baby/infant seat in the car after my wife and I both set our seats in a comfortable position, but no luck. And on top of that, the "puppy" will not fit in it. She is really not a puppy being 120+ lb Great Dane :)
Really appreciate the feedback you guys are providing regarding this. Perhaps will have to give this some more thought before jumping into the CT200h.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Jase, personally if it meant between the car seat and the CT, please make the right choice and get the CT. Surely you can buy a new rear-facing car seat that might be smaller to fit! Good luck ;)
Yeah I really like the CT. Sat in it at the Toronto autoshow and loved the balance between the economics and the feel of the car. We already have an Acura MDX and it serves well as a family car, but I'm a little concerned if the SUV is out of commission what to do with the small interior of the CT.

Noticed that on the thread - What age demographic is the CT attracting - how so many of my fellow forum members are in their 40-60's. Nice to have kids that are grown up already. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.