1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
I love it!!!!! NICE!!!! :)

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hmm, I'm not so sure about that look for me, but if it works for you, enjoy!
It's all about the customizing. Have fun with it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
OMG.....that blue was in my 86 tercel.....when I first started driving.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I saw this interior in some China debut pics. I think it is only for that region. Sweden has a black with red insert. It looks pretty terrible as well. I think the US options are ideal for something as classy looking as the CT.

·
Registered
1 Posts
There are something like 5 different interior fabrics for the CT in Japan with several different colors of each. There are also different paint choices too.

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Looks like "Alcantara"

High quality fabric - synthetic suede

Audi, along with other mfgs, offers this as an option across it's range of vehicles.

·
Registered
6 Posts
You're right, that blue reminds me of the blue exterior of my brother's Vega back in the 70's. SO I bet the interior was that color too! The one that lived long enough for the dealer to give him a trade in on. Papers all signed, Steve gets into his new car and the dealership was torqued because they couldn't get the Vega started up again.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Black and Red is a UK option too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
LOL A SCT's red comment!!.....Sorry kids but I think that blue looks absolutely horrible! The CT is so very classy as it is, sporty too, but not the 18 year old crazy sporty.....just my 2 cents, sorry if I offended anyone!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts