Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching for some carseat covers for my new CT200h and my husband suggested I check out Wet Okole. They are custom made and just last week, they received patterns for the CT200h! They haven't even added it to their website. The seat covers are made of neoprene and are rather pricey, around $500 or so for both front and back seats (including five headrests), but they fit tightly and can be spot cleaned, or removed and washed. I love the look of the snug fit and the variety of colors and styles.

I was wondering if anyone here has had any experience with these. Of everything I've seen, I think these are my best bet. So far, I keep hearing about mishaps with the 'pleather' material and figured this might be a good investment. It's got to be cheaper than replacing the existing material or buying the leather option. I've called the company twice to ask every question under the sun and I was pleasantly surprised at how friendly and informative they were.

Here's the link, in case you are interested: Car Seat Covers | Seat Covers | Custom Seat Covers | Truck Seat Covers | Automotive Seat Covers

Now I have to decide whether to select black or charcoal, and whether or not to get the piping in a contrasting color. Any suggestions? My CT is red with dark grey interior.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I called and confirmed. They have the pattern. You need to call 714-434-9000 or toll free at 888-246-5653 to place an order.

I have a Starfire Pearl with black leather interior. The black leather is more of a gunmetal grey to me so I may go with the charcoal color and full piping in white/light grey (If it looks like it would match the light grey stitching in the car).

·
Registered
3 Posts
i had these on my Jeep, i wouldnt ever think about putting these in a lexus, its just not a seat cover made for a luxury vehicle

think of a wet suit, for diving, surfing, etc, that's what the material is.

they are good quality, but are definitely not fun to sit in for long trips. on my jeep they did the job as the jeep didnt have a top so they got wet, dried up and when i needed to wash them i threw them in the washing machine.

also i had light grey ones and they faded heavily after one summer season. BUT they did their original job, they protected the factory seats

1 - 3 of 3 Posts