Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I promise I’m not an idiot, but this process has been driving me insane. I have a carwash membership so every week or so I pull up to the tunnel and they wave me in and direct me on the track.

Before you enter the first cycle of the wash, your car needs to be in NEUTRAL.

I roll up to the stop sign, put my foot on the brake pedal and nudge the shifter left to “N.” Like 8 out of 10 times it doesn’t work and I repeat the process, put it in Reverse, back in Drive and eventually get Neutral.

Has anyone else had this problem? 1/2 the time the track rollers lift up my car and go under my wheels before I successfully get to Neutral.

· Registered
5 Posts
Hi everyone, I promise I’m not an idiot, but this process has been driving me insane. I have a carwash membership so every week or so I pull up to the tunnel and they wave me in and direct me on the track. Before you enter the first cycle of the wash, your car needs to be in NEUTRAL. I roll up to the stop sign, put my foot on the brake pedal and nudge the shifter left to “N.” Like 8 out of 10 times it doesn’t work and I repeat the process, put it in Reverse, back in Drive and eventually get Neutral. Has anyone else had this problem? 1/2 the time the track rollers lift up my car and go under my wheels before I successfully get to Neutral.
not using neutral much, I also f’d up at the car wash. Where I normally just tap it left or right, up or down, neutral requires a “hold it there” for a moment. That’s all!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts