Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in Australia, so the only option we have is to plug a music player into the audio system via the USB. No bluetooth streaming of music for us Aussies! Grrrrr!

I have a question, and apologies if this has already been asked elsewhere, I have had a pretty thorough look!

When you are selecting music using the Sat Nav screen (I am using an iPhone 4) and scrolling through the artists, it seems to automatically play the first song from the top of each page of artists. As you scroll through what might be pages and pages it keeps changing the music to the top folder without even selecting this. It is annoying as it means you can't look for a song you might want without losing what is already playing. Any idea why it does this or if there is a way to stop it?

As an example, I might be listening to a band starting with the letter B....then I might decide I want some U2 instead. As I scroll through the pages of artist folders it just automatically plays the song from the top foder on that page. When scrolling from an A artist to a U artist this can mean 10 other songs might start to play while trying to get the artist starting with U. I can't find a setting to stop this anywhere but it seems like a most unusual default.

I won't even start on why it does not let you select a letter and then take you to that page as it does on contacts....

Anyone have any ideas on how to solve this issue?

·
Registered
232 Posts
yea. this is an annoying feature / flaw. i dont think there's any fix to it. even on playlist, while scrolling through the playlist list, system will play which ever playlist that you paused at.

anyone else on fix or feedback?

·
Registered
84 Posts
i used to have that problem as well but i had the dealer here in southern california do a update on the nav and it fixed it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts