Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to set to auto lock after simply walking away from the vehicle?
The only Auto-Relock feature I can find is if you press the Unlock button on the remote and not open the door within a minute

·
Registered
193 Posts
Is there a way to set to auto lock after simply walking away from the vehicle?
The only Auto-Relock feature I can find is if you press the Unlock button on the remote and not open the door within a minute
The only auto lock function is the one you have described.

Once you have opened a door or the trunk the car will not lock until you touch the handle or press the key.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yah, that's what I figured...wish there was such a feature, though. Forgot to lock up late last night after quickly grabbing something from the car. Lucky it was only a few hours.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Yah, that's what I figured...wish there was such a feature, though. Forgot to lock up late last night after quickly grabbing something from the car. Lucky it was only a few hours.
if you have the auto folding mirrors that is a good check, just glance back, if the mirrors are in then the car is closed, obvously you can only use this if you have the feature.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope. I don't think auto-folding mirrors are even available in the US. I've never seen one...wondering if that is some sort of regulation.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts