Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have problem with their headlights auto shut down?
The default setting for headlights auto shut off is 30secs, and I have changed it to "off" because I do not want to leave the headlights on too long.
However, last night it just won't shut off until I turned on my car and shut it down again. Anyone knows why and how it happen?

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it didn't turn off, that's the thing..:< It was on for several hours until my husband came home and asked me why I left the lights on...

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was in auto.
Beep as in the unlocking the car?

It was very strange... I just tried it again and see if it would shut off today. It did and I didn't configure anything since yesterday. It was so weird.

Question though, do you guys know if I had my car door open and then turn off the car would cause the headlights not shut off? (instead of turn off the car and then open the door)

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@ samu-ry: the dealership actually set that "off" for me.. and I don't see a 15seconds option as well..
now it's working fine when I open the door after power off the car. but it was just that night which was the first day I had that configuration and it didn't turn off for hours scared me.
all I can say is it's weird...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.