Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently purchased a 2013 200h and noticed with this vehicle and other Lexus vehicles that it has to get pretty dark before the headlights turn on when in the auto position. I find that I want to manually turn on the headlights as it's too dark already. I've had other vehicles (VW & M-Benz) and auto lights come on much sooner as well as if wipers are on for more than a minute lights would turn on which Lexus does not do

Is there a sensitivity adjustment that I could make or the dealer could do to make headlights turn on sooner when getting dark ????

·
Registered
990 Posts
Recently purchased a 2013 200h and noticed with this vehicle and other Lexus vehicles that it has to get pretty dark before the headlights turn on when in the auto position. I find that I want to manually turn on the headlights as it's too dark already. I've had other vehicles (VW & M-Benz) and auto lights come on much sooner as well as if wipers are on for more than a minute lights would turn on which Lexus does not do

Is there a sensitivity adjustment that I could make or the dealer could do to make headlights turn on sooner when getting dark ????
You should look in your manual. You can adjust it from the dashboard settings menu.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
383 Posts
yup...what he said ^^^^^

I had to adjust my lights also since they came on when it was darker. I also freaked out the first time my dash lights changed brightness on their own (like in the morning when the sun starts coming up). I thought there was an issue with the car, but that's supposed to do that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts