Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have an lexus ct200h 2016 and I have friend with lexus ct200h 2012 with subwoofer from factory and he destroyed his car, and I put his subwoofer in my car, there was only one connector connection for the subwoofer from factory on my 2016 car but it didn't do nothing, I checked his car and I found later on his car an amplifier, but because his got different screen and screen controls, I figured it out that I cannot take his factory parts and wire harness amplifier,and I cannot found any answers for my car even on lexus main place in my country there is no answers for me, and want to install it original with the harness and amplifier, and not the simple way, sou if you can help and guide me what can i do or should do, that will be grate and amazing.
I also want to mention that he have screen screen with PC mouse controller annoying, and I have analog controller and not the same hardware if it help with any data or iformation.
Blue Hood Azure Sleeve Road surface

Rectangle Font Material property Gas Tints and shades

This is where the place under the passenger seat of his 2012 amplifier and harness

Hood Automotive tire Electrical wiring Gas Electric blue

This is the only connector that the subwoofer can and have to connect with, and this conector was even on my car although my car didn't came with and amplifier or subwoofer

Very big! Thanks to the people who can help me

Attachments

·
Registered
2012 Fire Agate Pearl
38 Posts
From what I can gather, the premium audio is all the same. But, the wire runs for the different systems are totally different. What's he want for his display? I can send mine to swap out.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts