Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I find it really annoying when the Nav screen automatically switches out of the audio screen if left idle for 10 seconds. It goes back to the map or which ever page I was looking at last that wasn't the Audio page.
Is there anyway to make it remain in the Audio page? I've checked the Setup options but can't find anything.
For example I listen to the XM radio all the time and like to read the singer and name of each song as it comes on, but with it switching out I have to use the mouse to go back in everytime, which i think is potentially dangerous when driving.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I agree. I would like to see the artist information displayed on the screen and not automatically go back to the map. I have not been able to figure out this one either. Might need to contact the dealer on this one.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes as Kwanzi indicated, this feature can be turned on or off. I forget what the exact sequence is off the top of my head but you need to access it by pressing the "menu" button, then selecting "set-up". I believe it is the a choice listed under the "general" tab.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! I can finally do it!
I think I tried to turn off the "Auto Screen Change" before but forgot to click Save, so I thought it didn't work or had nothing to do with what I wanted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts