Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, I'm confused. Please answer this simple question. YES or NO

Is Lexus (manufacturing) accepting orders from it's dealers?

I've been told NO repeatedly. I've been told the only chance at this point to get a CT is to take a best match off the truck. Get on the wait list and you are waiting for your turn at the top. Then you get a chance to accept or reject the closest match. I've had a deposit down now for two months and have no order in.

Others are posting that they have been able to place an order and have it go into production. :mad:

It's a simple question, really. There is no reason for the multiple explanations or answers. Are dealers able to place specific orders or not??? Not special orders, just specific color/option combinations that are considered standard.

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Didn't Lexus USA General manager just have interview where he said MOST of Japanese plants are back to full production. All except RX450h which won't be in full production until October. So doesn't explain why some dealers would say that.

Sure it will take time to full fill special orders from before but its only a matter of time.

Interview Here

·
Registered
209 Posts
About a month ago I ordered a UK CT200h Premier - Mark Levinson nav, leather, LEDs etc. I was told it should be here by October.
Hope that helps.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you Andy. Looks like I put my money down at just the wrong moment. But I now have an order in as of today.

Let's hear it for our own LexusGuy. A little communication goes a long way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts