Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a F-Sport with the stainless steel non-illuminated sills.

I was under the impression that the F-Sport had the stainless steel sills in the front doors as well as the rear doors. Since I rarely go in the back seat I guess I just didn't notice that my rear sills are the standard plastic blanks without the stainless steel sills.

Bottom line. Is my car normal or is the F-Sport suppose to have stainless steel sills in both the front and the rear?

(I know the luminated sills set has illuminated in the front and the non-illuminated SS plates in the reat.)

Joel

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'll be picking mine up this saturday, but from the f sport window sticker description. It only stated metal sills for the front.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just took delivery yesterday of my F sport CT. You are correct, the window sticker says the F sport package has FRONT only metal door sills and that's what I have. But I also have the illuminated door sills also which was a $299 option.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have illuminated door sills only in the front, and i have the premium ct

·
Registered
441 Posts
My F-Sport (Australian spec) has got plain, black, plastic rear sills only. The illuminated door sills on my partner's CT are illuminated front only, but the rears have a metal Lexus insert.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Maybe out west in the US they put the option in their build .I 'm in the Northeast I have a F sport SE no illuminated fronts for me.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Nobody uses my back seats. I ripped them out and installed a locking armored cargo box for my computer gear. (No, really, I did).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts