Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has a current Lexus and wants to buy a CT, you qualify for $1,000 Loyalty towards the CT here at McGrath Lexus

Only qualifier is you have to either finance or lease the CT and you have to currently own the Lexus.

Any question's, please feel free to contact me.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Lexusguy...I wound up ordering a car today...Premium car with Nuluxe interior...NAV, Premium audio, LED lowbeam headlamps, Light up door sills, Remote start, and the package with wheel locks, rear area carpet mat and cargo net...NO DEALER FEE's and paid $1,800 over invoice price...now, if order goes in sometime soon, when do you think I'll see the car here at the dealer given the uncertainty of what's happening overseas?

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Lexusguy...I wound up ordering a car today...Premium car with Nuluxe interior...NAV, Premium audio, LED lowbeam headlamps, Light up door sills, Remote start, and the package with wheel locks, rear area carpet mat and cargo net...NO DEALER FEE's and paid $1,800 over invoice price...now, if order goes in sometime soon, when do you think I'll see the car here at the dealer given the uncertainty of what's happening overseas?
I don't know what impact there will be if any but I read a report today that the Panasonic factory that makes the hybrid batteries for Toyota was damaged by the tsunami.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts