Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having read about the availability in Japan of an arm pad for the 'ledge' on the centre console I contacted one of my friends over there who bought one for me and sent it over. To fit this you need to take out the centre console but this was very easy and all credit to Lexus for the way they have designed the construction/assembly of the interior fitments. It took me half an hour max and I'm really pleased. Why it's not offered in the UK in the first place I do not
know. Have shown the part number if it's any help to other rigfht hand drive countries.

Vehicle Car Personal luxury car Luxury vehicle Center console
Font Label

·
Registered
19 Posts
If anyone can Find this for us who drive "on the wrong side" please let us know. Man i was so hoping to not find this today now i am off to research and see what i can find.Thanks
This is exactly what I want ... sign me up for one if you find it. Am looking too.

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
do you have navigation in your CT? Trying to get a demographic at who would buy it.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hi. I fitted a rhd arm rest to my CT. I "installed" it with as much double sided-tape as I could fit on the underside of the arm rest and then firmly pressed it on for as long as I could. It has been ok for six months so far.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.