Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have Starfire pearl exterior and/or black nuluxe interior, are you happy with your choice?

·
Registered
205 Posts
White with black leather and love it.probably will be popular

·
Registered
146 Posts
Everyone that has been in my car has had nothing but great things to say about it and they always compliment the how soft the "leather" is lol I don't correct them that it's NuLuxe unless they know about cars and stuff or else it seems like I'm talking to a wall.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Everyone that has been in my car has had nothing but great things to say about it and they always compliment the how soft the "leather" is lol I don't correct them that it's NuLuxe unless they know about cars and stuff or else it seems like I'm talking to a wall.
Great to hear. I have yet to see a CT in white so ordering it was leap of faith. Glad to hear the "leather" feels soft.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Starfire on black was the first CT I had experienced in person and led me into selecting that as my original choice for exterior/interior. After the wait... I'm going to end up with Obsidian on Ecru and I'm not regretting settling on it after looking it over for awhile. I imagined that white on black would be fairly typical, though still gorgeous.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
I love my color combination too! It's great, excellent contrast.

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Jeffp - Great Color Combo

If you have Starfire pearl exterior and/or black nuluxe interior, are you happy with your choice?
Jeffp - I think black interior is the best. And white exterior in the CT looks very striking.

I had one "white" car, but it was just too fast. I didn't think I could handle a "fast" CT.

·
Registered
296 Posts
As much as i love the White im buying a Silver because it would be my third white car in a row! And plus it's too popular!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.