Lexus CT200h Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
If it is the same as the one I got : it has it. So you can link to it wirelessly (once you have linked your phone to the carplay kit the first time), and connect your phone to the OEM usb to charge your phone. ;)

·
Registered
2015 CT200h Advance Plus
4 Posts
This is looking like something I would be interested in for sure - I have a 2015 model, and I'm not sure what unit I'm looking for (I'm fairly new to this sort of thing) - can someone point me in the right direction for the UK?

·
Registered
24 Posts
So now luck on 2012 huh? Thats unfortunate, but if it works on 2013 it seems my Dad and I will be good! Hope you get your refund soon.
Mine was manufactured in 2013. But the system is based on the old platform so basically, its is only for 2014 onwards. Try to get clarification from them before you order. You might need to send the photos of your infotainment and control to them for better assessment.

·
Registered
Obsidian Lexus 2015 CT 200h F-Sport
15 Posts
Mine was manufactured in 2013. But the system is based on the old platform so basically, its is only for 2014 onwards. Try to get clarification from them before you order. You might need to send the photos of your infotainment and control to them for better assessment.
Oh interesting, so you have a 2013 model year and it doesn't work? Your nav system must have have the flip up screen instead of the static one found on the later models right?

21 - 26 of 26 Posts