Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
My girlfriend has a 2014 Lexus CT200h F-Sport, as I’m sure most of you are aware the Satnav is a little outdated. With this I have seen a few people have managed to get Apple CarPlay working on other models. Has anyone successfully done it with this model in particular. I’ve also seen head unit replacement to lcd touchscreen but they only seem to be for LHD versions. Any help, thoughts and ideas welcomed, and greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi guys,
My girlfriend has a 2014 Lexus CT200h F-Sport, as I’m sure most of you are aware the Satnav is a little outdated. With this I have seen a few people have managed to get Apple CarPlay working on other models. Has anyone successfully done it with this model in particular. I’ve also seen head unit replacement to lcd touchscreen but they only seem to be for LHD versions. Any help, thoughts and ideas welcomed, and greatly appreciated.
I'm in the same boat. I'm researching options and I think I'm going to go with the ones available on Aliexpress. Search for Krando Wireless ct200h carplay.
I have a 2015 model with satnav. The comment area has a lot of positive reviews. I'm just not excited about opening up the interior but I'm ready for an update to the infotainment system. Like you said its very dated.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi guys,
I tried an off-brand radio that could be installed as a direct replacement. It didn't go so well for me. The quality was just not what I was expecting in the OS of the radio. I ended up installing a double din radio from Kenwood with the help of a few local shops. I couldn't be happier. It includes CarPlay/Android Auto.

2015 base model, no nav package.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts