Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have the non-special edition F-Sport ct200h but as previously posted, ended up being sent the 2 piece limited edition premium luggage sent (photos attached - taken with my Blackberry so not the best quality, I can retake with my camera if needed).

The larger back is a carry-on size duffle and the smaller bag is actually a backpack. Both feature signature Tumi design with exclusive F-Sport badging and Ocean Blue zippers and inner liners. There are only 900 sets of this limited edition Tumi F-Sport luggage set which is not available for sale anywhere!

The set is brand new and has never been used, as shown in the photos the handles, zippers etc. are still wrapped for protection. If you are interested let me know - I am willing to part with both pieces for $500 + shipping to help fund my winter tires.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
IMG_0054.jpg IMG_0055.jpg IMG_0057.jpg IMG_0058.jpg IMG_0059.jpg IMG_0060.jpg IMG_0061.jpg IMG_0062.jpg

Here are the same limited edition Tumi F-Sport luggage pieces with better resolution photos (note that the inside blue lining is not as bright as the photos suggest as I had to use the flash to illuminate the interior).

·
Registered
32 Posts
Somewhat related question: I bought my F-sport yesterday. Did you get these with the car do they ship them to you?

Thanks!
Only if your CT is special edition! But again, you can always call up yr sales guy and ask for it. No harm and you might lucked out like him. Worse case scenario, it will be a no.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Somewhat related question: I bought my F-sport yesterday. Did you get these with the car do they ship them to you?

Thanks!
Mine were shipped to the dealer who then shipped them out to me 2 days after I took delivery of the car.

·
Registered
842 Posts

Thanks!
I got mine a day after my car was delivered. The salesman brought them to my office.

I guess they are worth whatever anyone is willing to give you for them, but I didn't find them to be very impressive.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Only if your CT is special edition! But again, you can always call up yr sales guy and ask for it. No harm and you might lucked out like him. Worse case scenario, it will be a no.
Thanks... I do have the SE. I called the dealer and they said they are shipped directly to my home shortly after the dealership finishes processing the paperwork with Lexus.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Curious to see how much you got for your set, if you don't mind sharing.. I'm not crazy about the set, both pieces are still brand new sitting in my room..

·
Registered
38 Posts
My thought's exactly I read they are worth $700 somewhere but I have no idea what they would actually sell for!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Dealer supplied my Tumi lugage at the time of delivery. I had to sign a form proving the lugage was delivered as it was supposed to be.

·
Registered
842 Posts
I sold mine, but I have no recollection of what I got for it. Must mean not a lot and not a little either or I would probably remember. Or better yet, not a lot or I would remember and not too little or it would still be sitting in my closet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts