Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Anyone attempt a mod for the foglights to turn on and off when the parking lights are on?

Appreciate if anyone can comment. Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am eager for a brave soul to rig this as well. I so badly want to cruise with the LED lamps and fogs on without headlamps.

I had this mod on my 1st gen IS300 that just involved jumping a fuze wire. The 2nd (current) gen IS was a little more involved and I would assume similar to what it would take to get working on our cars. I'm no electrician though.

Posting this thread here that has the 2nd gen IS mod, to hopefully spark motivation in the adventurous modders I know we have here. ;)

IS300 Alternate Fog Mod (Fogs on without Headlights) - my.IS - Lexus IS Forum

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Dose anyone have a CT200h shop manual ?

Does anyone have a 2011 CT200h shop manual ? Do you know where to buy one?

The mod to add Fogs to the dLR circuit should be easy enough if the electrical diagrams are available.

Same with the mod to make the DRLs burn at full intensity when the headlights are on.

If not a shop manual, anyone have access to the electrical diagrams, that could post them ?

P.S. - I haven't got aroiund to installing the relay harness yet. The last couple of days NO misfires on "Auto" ;)

·
Registered
25 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
It's been posted here before, but you can access all Toyota and Lexus manuals by paying for 2-day access to http://techinfo.toyota.com. If you want to save a copy to your computer, you'll need to print every page to PDF or your preferred document format.

Access for 2 days is $15.00

1 - 6 of 6 Posts