Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

267 Posts
Did you tell them you'd think about it and get back to them?

I got a call from the dealer last Friday and was told my order has been cancelled. If I decided to keep, then I have to wait to Q1 of 2012.
Don't mean to play devil's advocate, but this statement makes it appear the dealer, technically, gave you a choice rather than they just canceled on you without least that's how they'd claim it if problems occur.

Maybe that's not what you meant...just sayin'. If that is the case, I think you should call Lexus and report it. They can't just cancel your order at will. I don't mean that in a legal matter sort of way, but in the customer satisfaction sort of thing.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.